Update Your Address in MyHR

Is your address correct in myHR?

Throughout the year Creighton University and our benefits partners occasionally send correspondence to employees’ home addresses via U.S. mail. We encourage all employees to periodically check myHR to make sure their mailing address is correct.

To update or change your address in myHR:

1. Log into myHR and click on ‘Contact Info’ on the ‘About Me’ tab.

2. Scroll to ‘Address’.

3. If you need to update your address, click the pencil icon to the right of the Home Address to edit your current address.

4. Enter/update the effective start for ‘When does this address change start?’ (m/d/yy)

5. Update Address, City, State, Postal Code, and County as appropriate

6. Click ‘Submit’.